If you wish to enroll at SIST, please find below our levels of studies framework
Examination of your application file and your English Level.
- You will need to take an English Proficiency test plus an interview to evaluate your English level. If you have already an English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL then the only test required will be an interview.
- The result of the test will determine whether you register for Foundation Year or access directly to Level one.
- You need to collect and submit all the documents required for your registration.
SIST Admission Process
After you apply
- After you apply,SIST will forward your application to our partner university in the UK to give you a conditional or unconditional offer depending on your application.
- The university in the UK has the right to reject an application if the applicant is not eligible for the course (English Efficiency test results).
- You will have to sign a payment agreement form according to the financial agreement you shall have with the university.
- Students are registered in Morocco and in the UK. They will receive their student number from the UK so that they can gain access to all e-learning tools provided for students in the UK.
- Then you attend induction week and start your courses afterward.
Your tuition fees will cover the cost of your study at the institute as well as charges for registration, supervision, and examinations.Payment of fees will also entitle you to membership of the Library and the Students’ Union.
Tuition fees are the same for all students. International students pay the same amount as Moroccans students.
Paying your fees
The registration fee is a conditional offer that guarantees your place until you complete your tuition fees, the student is then considered registered with the institute.
Tuition fees are to be paid before the start of a semester.Students must be able to provide documentary evidence from a sponsor that these fees will be paid on receipt of an invoice or that they will be able to meet the cost themselves.
Tuition fees can be paid by the following methods:
- Personal cheque
- Bank Transfer (Direct Debit)