If you wish to enroll at SIST, please find below our levels of studies framework
Examination of your application file and your English Level.
- You will need to take an English Proficiency test plus an interview to evaluate your English level. If you have already an English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL then the only test required will be an interview.
- The result of the test will determine whether you register for Foundation Year or access directly to Level one.
- You need to collect and submit all the documents required for your registration.
After you apply
- After you apply,SIST will forward your application to our partner university in the UK to give you a conditional or unconditional offer depending on your application.
- The university in the UK has the right to reject an application if the applicant is not eligible for the course (English Efficiency test results).
- You will have to sign a payment agreement form according to the financial agreement you shall have with the university.
- Students are registered in Morocco and in the UK. They will receive their student number from the UK so that they can gain access to all e-learning tools provided for students in the UK.
- Then you attend induction week and start your courses afterward.