The successful running of SIST is attributed to the support departments based over our three campuses.
The hard work and successful communications between these departments and students enables the institute to run efficiently.
SIST has Student Experience Officers across campuses that look after the students experience making sure they live a rich student life within our school.
Clubs and Societies
- :::: SIST Youth Club
- Every day, millions of children around the world miss out on the joy of childhood. Instead of playing with toys, they deal with poverty, malnutrition and disabilities. That’s why SIST students officially joined ,this year ,the national association JLM « Jeunes Leaders Marocains « The SIST JLM team are now devoted to work in projects that will be oriented for the common good. The main objective of this Moroccan initiative is to engage students to work in socioeconomic projects to maintain sustainable development.
- :::: Operation Smile
- Sunderland_Smile is a charity created by our students to help Operation Smile fulfill some of its missions and raise funds.Operation Smile Morocco is part of a global alliance of Operation Smile dedicated to providing free dental treatment to children and adults suffering from cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities.Operation Smile Morocco operates under the patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Lalla Meriam, the organization’s Honorary Chairperson.Since Operation Smile’s first mission to Morocco in 1998, volunteers have provided free physical examinations to more than 14,800 patients and life-changing surgery to more than 6,800 children and young adults during international medical missions.Students from SIST assist Operation Smile in Fund Raising activities and volunteer to help with the various missions participating in such tasks as Translators for the medical staff as many of the Doctors who perform the operations are from US and Europe and the SIST students translate from Arabic to English. They also help with the Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Patient Imaging Technician (PIT) and Speech Therapy.
- :::: Sport Club
- SIST believes that a healthy body leads to success, practicing sport is one of the crucial habits that help students to enhance their concentration and stamina .SIST sport club is divided into two clubs: football club and basketball club.
As students are fans of football, which is the most popular sport in the world, they enjoy in this club the passion to play their favorite hobby and to compete with other universities football teams.
SIST has opened the basketball club to offer students another choice to join the sport club that fit their preferences.
- :::: Students Union
- SIST student union carries out a wide range of activities for their colleagues; they are responsible for organising events, providing help and guidance for students and represent the university in many different national and international events.SIST students who are members of the student union learn through this experience the skills of leadership and how to think outside the box. Also, students learn how to cooperate with one another with a great deal of solidarity and team spirit.
- :::: SIST Care
- SIST Care is a non-profit organization founded by SIST students in the aim to help all the people in need and make them feel that they are not marginalized by the society.SIST students experience in SIST care the real meaning of collaboration and team spirit that aim to help persons in need . Participating in social events enables SIST students to exercise their duties towards their community and to reveal the traits of citizenship. Also, the core objective of living these everlasting experiences is to work for the common good of their society, encountering situations in which they collaborate with others to reach the same goal, and to improve the quality of our environment.
In SIST, you don t only enrich your intellectual background but you also transmit your humanitarian side into righteous and honorable actions that fulfill your self-esteem. SIST does not welcome you in her campus to be just a typical student but to be a human being who cares for the world.
- :::: AIESEC
- AIESEC is the global youth network impacting the world through leadership development experiences. AIESEC has been facilitating youth leadership activities as well as international internships & volunteer experiences for over 65 years, developing a global learning environment across 124 countries & territories.
What We Envision
Peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential.
AIESEC is a global, non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Our members are interested in world issues, leadership and management.
AIESEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, national, ethnic or social origin.
- :::: Sahara Trip
- SAHARA TRIP Departure Casablanca :
Errachidia Visit the Blue Source – Meski – Visit the abandoned palace – Meski Visit the Ziz valley (the higher valley of Africa) Visit the workshop of Fossil and Marble Erfoud Visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ali Cherif Merzouga Hiking on a camel to the top of the dune at Merzouga – Watch the sunset from the top of the dune Khemlya on camels- Evening in the desert around the campfire with:
- Admire the stars and listening to some astronomical explanations
- Thoughts and poems of the participants
– Night in bizouacs Admire the sunrise from the dunes of Merzouga Departure:
Merzouga Todra Gorges (Tinghir) Visit to the Palace of Elfida (Errissani) Gorges Todra