If you are applying to study for our MBA programme, you will need to provide the following requirements:
- Original Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent – English translation required
- Transcripts of the Bachelor or Master degree – English translation required
- Two Recommendation Letters from work or Academic figure – English translation required
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Application Form filled in BLACK CAPITAL and signed ( Download Application )
- 6 Photos (Only scan one when applying online)
- Transfer Registration fee of 4000 MAD (Your application will not be processed unless this fee is paid when you apply).
- Copy of ID/ passport for internationals
*The same documents are required for students applying to study at Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK.
Who can apply for the MBA programme?
Managers and Directors holding senior management roles for several years without a bachelor degree but holds a BAC+2 or equivalent can still apply for the MBA on the condition to prove they hold a senior managerial position at a multinational or other known local company for 5 years or more through work certificate. This in no way guarantees your application. The International Office at Cardiff Metropolitan University will decide based on your application.
Applicants with no work experience that don’t hold a Bachelor or Master degree will be rejected.
Students from all study backgrounds can apply to the MBA programme. British education encourages students to discover new paths in their learning and growth. We abide by such value and we offer this programme for students from all backgrounds. Engineers, Doctors, Educators and Business Managers can equally apply to this programme.
The programme gathers heads from different sectors and industries that are looking for an MBA programme to grow their management strategies in their industry. Students can apply their projects to their companies and industries.
For the MBA programme, our age group differs from 25 years old to 55 years old. We encourage more experienced managers and directors to join the programme as it helps brings a diversity of knowledge and experiences into the classroom.
STUDY DURATION: 18 Months
MODE OF STUDY: Part-Time (Evenings and Weekend)
TIMETABLE: Timetables change every semester and thus we do not include them here. So you’ll need to enquire about the time table for the semester of the MBA programme.
You can enquire about this semester’s timetable here: https://www.sist.ac.ma/contact/
ADMISSION: If you wish to enrol at SIST, please find below our level of studies framework, with details about the examination of your application file and assessment of your English Level.
The result of the Oxford Placement test will determine whether you register for an Intensive English course ( Pre-MBA course) or start directly in the MBA.
- You will need to take an English Proficiency test to evaluate your English level. If you already have an English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL then you won’t need to take the test.
- Applicants with degrees from American, Canadian, British Universities or English taught programmes do not need to take the English proficiency test.
FEES: You can download the fees table here: MBA Fees >>
The registration fee is a conditional offer that guarantees your place until you complete the payment of your tuition fees. The student is then considered registered with the institute.
Tuition fees are to be paid before the start of a semester. Students must be able to provide documentary evidence from a sponsor that these fees will be paid on receipt of an invoice or that they will be able to meet the cost themselves.
Tuition fees can be paid by the following methods:
- Personal cheque
- Bank Transfer
- credit card / Debit Card
*International students must pay the first-semester fee prior to an issue of student certification or homologation letter from the ministry.
AFTER YOU APPLY:
- After you apply, SIST will forward your application to our partner university in the UK, who will give you either a conditional or unconditional offer. Any missing document can result in your application receiving a conditional offer only. A conditional offer does not mean a rejected application, it only means that you must submit any missing document highlighted by the admissions office. Failure to submit the missing documents will result in a rejected application. For example, missing a Cover Letter or proof of Degree.
- Applicants with the Unconditional offer are able to receive their acceptance letter and start the programme of their application without further submissions.
- The university in the UK has the right to reject an application if the applicant is not eligible for the course, for example, due to a failure of the Oxford Placement test (SIST Admission test).
- Eligible students that meet entry requirements but fail the Oxford placement test are advised to take the Intensive English Course
(Pre-MBA course) to re-apply the following intake for the MBA programme.
- You will have to sign a payment agreement form according to the financial agreement you make with the university.
- By now, you are registered in Morocco and in the UK. You will receive your student number from the UK so that you can gain access to the same e-learning tools provided to students in the UK.
- Then you attend induction week and start your courses.