If you wish to enrol at SIST, please find below our levels of studies framework, with details about the examination of your application file and assessment of your English Level.
The result of the Oxford Placement test will determine whether you register for Foundation Year or start directly in Level One of the BA.
- You will need to take an English Proficiency test plus an interview to evaluate your English level. If you have already an English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL then the only test required will be an interview.
- The result of the test will determine whether you register for Foundation Year or access directly to Level one.
You will then need to collect and submit all the documents required for your registration.
SIST Admission Process
After you apply
- After you apply, SIST will forward your application to our partner university in the UK, who will give you either a conditional or unconditional offer, depending on your application.
- The university in the UK has the right to reject an application if the applicant is not eligible for the course, for example, due to a failure of the Oxford Placement test.
- You will have to sign a payment agreement form according to the financial agreement you make with the university.
- Students are registered in Morocco and in the UK. They will receive their student number from the UK so that they can gain access to the same e-learning tools provided to students in the UK.
- Then you attend induction week and start your courses.
The registration fee is a conditional offer that guarantees your place until you complete payment of your tuition fees. The student is then considered registered with the institute.
Paying your fees
Tuition fees are to be paid before the start of a semester. Students must be able to provide documentary evidence from a sponsor that these fees will be paid on receipt of an invoice or that they will be able to meet the cost themselves.
Tuition fees can be paid by the following methods:
- Personal cheque
- Bank Transfer (Direct Debit)
Contact Us Now
Get in touch with us today if you need further clarification about the registration process. Our helpful staff would be more than happy to assist you.